How To Communicate Better
Effective communication skills are fundamental to success in many aspects of life.
In the workplace today good communication skills can enhance interpersonal relationships, save time, minimise costs, lead to greater productivity and ultimately, achieve better results.
Participants will learn how to communicate effectively with others by:
- completing a self-evaluation ‘How Well Do I Communicate?’
- learning the 3 things all great communicators do
- understanding the importance of verbal and non-verbal messages
- becoming familiar with the 5 levels of listening
- knowing the most powerful words and phrases to use in the workplace.
Virtual Workshop Content
Each participant completes a short profile entitled “How Well Do I Communicate?”
We identify the 3 aspects of effective communication and the most important words and phrases to use in the workplace.
This virtual workshop workshop focuses on the key communication skill of listening and identifies the 5 levels of listening.
Participants explore how to build rapport through their communication in order to get the best from those they work with.
The workshop concludes with participants learning a technique to disagree agreeably.
“Confidence in an organisation comes from knowing and understanding what is happening within it.”
JJ Lynch, MD, Leading Edge Leadership