This one-day virtual programme is suitable for those who want to learn a range of tips and techniques for managing performance.
A robust performance management process is central to achieving high performance.
Setting SMART objectives that contain the “language of ownership”, monitoring performance both informally and formally, giving constructive feedback, knowing how to deal with under performance and holding an effective performance review meeting are essential skills for all managers.
This one-day virtual course will bring together the very best practice in performance management, enabling you to keep your performance management system and paperwork simple. This highly interactive virtual course will give you the confidence to sell performance management as a highly positive opportunity and encourage the very best performance from all your staff all day, every day.
At the end of this course you will:
- Know the key factor that motivates people at work.
- Understand the performance management cycle.
- Know the importance of and be able to write SMART objectives.
- Know how to informally monitor performance and hold those informal conversations.
- Know the one golden rule for holding an effective performance review meeting– the 20:80 rule.
- Prepare and participate in a performance review meeting.
- Be familiar with a thorough eight-step process for dealing with under performance.
- Take away an example of best practice in performance management paperwork.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Managing Performance works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.