Developing Your Personal Brand
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for anyone who wants to learn a range of tips and techniques for developing your personal brand.
In today’s market, outstanding performance is no longer enough if you want to progress your career. Image and visibility are now essential components of career success. You are a brand – and you need to know what your brand stands for.
This one-day virtual course builds a comprehensive profile of “Me PLC” – a fascinating insight into who you are and what you stand for. The starting point is knowing and understanding your personal brand. This will allow you to project the image and impression you want to create in the working environment in a consistent and authentic manner, thereby developing your unique brand.
At the end of this course you will:
- Acknowledge and recognise that you are a “brand”; identify your most important life values.
- Build up a comprehensive profile of “Me PLC” in terms of the image you would like to present versus the image you actually present, how assertive you are, your level of self-awareness, how well you manage your emotions, how well you relate to others, and how you handle conflict.
- Know how to communicate to build rapport and empathy.
- Be able to use a technique to get your opinion across in an assertive way without being aggressive.
- Have identified your strengths and weaknesses in interpersonal relationships and gain tips and techniques on how to build relationships and further develop your personal brand.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Developing Your Personal Brand works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.