This one-day virtual programme is suitable for those who want to learn a range of tips and techniques for managing change.
The ability to cope with change is crucial to business and organisational success. To remain competitive in challenging times, organisations and the individuals within them have to adopt a positive attitude to change. Change should always be seen as an opportunity.
Changing how people think and what they do will always be a challenge because resisting change is just part of human nature.
Organisations seeking to change need to engage their people to not only be recipients of change but to be proactive in finding new ways of doing things. Because, at the end of the day, organisations don’t change – people change.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have self-evaluated how well you embrace change personally.
- Know how to always sell change as an “opportunity”.
- Have identified the one key thing that needs to happen for successful change to happen.
- Have a simple step-by-step process for managing successful change – developing a genuine vision for change, equipping your team with the skills to change, providing incentive, ensuring the right resources are in place for the change to happen, putting an action plan in place.
- Become familiar with the change curve and understand why people resist change.
- Know the four questions you need to ask of your team to ensure change becomes embedded in your everyday culture.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Managing Change works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.