This one-day face-to-face programme is suitable for those who want to learn a range of tips and techniques for managing conflict.
In a busy working environment internal conflicts can be detrimental to your company morale and business results. With the stress of delivering strategic objectives, meeting deadlines, and juggling different departmental priorities, having the ability to resolve conflict effectively is essential in the workplace today.
This one-day face-to-face programme provides you with practical strategies to address conflict management.
At the end of this course you will:
- Being aware of the three elements of conflict and the four levels of conflict
- Having an understanding of the three principles for dealing with conflict
- Identifying your preferred conflict-handling style
- Understanding how NOT to deal with conflict
- Becoming familiar with a four-step model for resolving conflict
- Participating in a range of conflict scenarios related to your working environment
One-Day Programme Format
Leading Edge Leadership’s one-day programmes are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day face-to-face training programmes are scheduled from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm. We deliver all our one-day programmes as in-company programmes.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging learning experience.
- Managing Conflict works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
- We provide copies of the PPT slides and any handouts/profiles for each participant.
- This one-day face-to-face programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.