Time Management Skills
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for those who want to learn how to better manage themselves to manage their time.
We live in a world where we have more of everything – except time. In today’s workplace we are expected to do more, do it better, do it quicker, and do it for less.
This one-day virtual course is for really busy people who want to be able to manage their time and themselves in the most effective way possible. The course helps you identify what steals your time and provides proven techniques to help you plan, prioritise, and delegate effectively.
At the end of this course you will:
- Know how well you manage yourself in order to manage your time – a self-evaluation.
- Know the three things that impact most on your time management and your biggest time stealer.
- Know the secret of writing an effective “To Do” list
- Be adept at writing SMART objectives for yourself and your team.
- Be aware of the two criteria for prioritising and why we should try to do the “big tasks” first.
- Know how to say “no” assertively without coming across as aggressive
- Understand the true purpose of delegation and have acquired a simple step-by-step process for ensuring effective delegation
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Time Management Skills works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.