Would you like your employees to be more creative and innovative? They can be. When you apply creative thinking and innovation to every aspect of your business or organisation, you are able to have a sustainable competitive advantage and stay ahead of your competition.
This is a fast-paced, highly practical day with a very personal approach. Each delegate identifies their biggest workplace challenge and applies The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model to come up with the best solution for their identified challenge. Delegates use a range of simple, but very powerful creative and innovative techniques that can subsequently be used across all areas of their work.
The feedback from this one-day course has been consistently outstanding.
- The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model.
- Step 1 – Identifying and defining succinctly your workplace challenge.
- Step 2 – Diagnosing the causes/root cause of your challenge.
- Creativity v Innovation – what’s the difference?
- Step 3 – Generating solutions; the Ideas Generation technique.
- Step 4 – Identifying your best solution; the Effort-Impact Matrix.
- Are you a left-brain or a rightbrain thinker?
- Step 5 – Implementing your plan and getting buy-in; The Four-Step Buy-In Model.
- Step 6 – Monitoring and evaluating – the only two questions you need to ask.
At the end of this course you will:
- be familiar with and able to apply The Six-Step Creative Thinking Model for solving your biggest workplace challenge.
- be able to succinctly define your challenge, diagnose the causes, come up with a range of solutions, select your best solution, get buy-in for your solution, and know how to monitor and evaluate your identified plan.
- develop a range of creative and innovative techniques to assess and solve your workplace challenge, including the Why/ Why technique, the Ideas Generation technique, the Effort-Impact Matrix, and the Four-Step Buy-In Model.
- understand the difference between creativity and innovation.
- know whether you are a left-brain thinker or a right-brain thinker.