Developing Your Coaching Skills
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for staff who want to learn key coaching tips and techniques so that they contribute effectively to a coaching culture within the organisation.
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method for developing staff. It is the key tool for managers and leaders who want to motivate and support their team and develop new skills and confidence to improve performance and manage change.
This one-day virtual course will help managers and leaders at every level understand what effective coaching is while at the same time learn key coaching techniques that they can use in their everyday practice.
At the end of this course you will have learnt:
- What we mean by “coaching” and the true purpose of coaching
- The difference between teaching, mentoring, coaching and facilitating
- The GROW Coaching Model
- What a good coaching session looks like and what a poor coaching session looks like
- How to coach one-to-one and in a group – and remotely
(Each attendee will participate in at least three short coaching sessions).
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Developing Your Coaching Skills works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.