Group working is an essential part of modern organisational life and a group’s effectiveness is often greatly influenced by the ability of the facilitator working with the group. The facilitator acts as an enabler, bringing different people together to produce results greater than those that could be achieved individually.
This is one of our most popular one-day courses and is delivered in a highly interactive and engaging manner in a safe, non-judgmental environment. We will explore the science of facilitation and take part in a range of facilitation scenarios.
At the end of this course you will:
- Have a good understanding of how to facilitate effectively
- Understand the difference between teaching, mentoring, coaching and facilitating
- Have become aware of the three basic principles of facilitation
- Have explored how to create a safe environment for effective facilitation
- Have identified the top skills/qualities of an excellent facilitator
- Have participated in a range of practical facilitation scenarios.