Building A High Performance Team
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the secrets of how to build a high performing team.
If you have ever been part of a really great team you will know just how rewarding it can be. Great teams and teamwork are the ultimate competitive advantage any organisation or business has. Yet it is not easy to achieve, because it is not a management achievement – it is the achievement of the individuals themselves.
Management can only provide an environment where good teamwork and great teams are able to emerge and blossom.
In this fast-paced one-day virtual programme you will learn how to build a great team and a high performance culture.
At the end of this course you will:
- Be familiar with the six characteristics of great team leaders and the seven features of great teams.
- Be aware of the different stages in building, managing and leading a high performing team.
- Understand how you manage your team – your management style.
- Know how to recruit, develop and grow your team.
- Be aware of the five reasons why teams fail.
- Know the four questions every team needs to ask of itself to ensure continuous improvement.
- Know how to coach and motivate your team to build a high performance team culture.
- Understand the root causes of under-performance and learn a step-by-step process for dealing with under-performance.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Building A High Performance Team works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.