Delivering Excellent Customer Care
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for those who want to learn a range of tips and techniques for delivering excellent customer care.
Businesses and organisations that deliver differentiated, reliable and customer-focused service have a distinct competitive advantage. Customers today are more demanding than ever before – they no longer choose between speed, quality or price – they expect all three.
This one-day virtual programme will equip attendees with the skills and techniques to deliver high quality customer service consistently.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understanding the customer’s expectations
- Identifying the biggest challenge when dealing with customers
- Knowing how to build rapport and create the right first impression
- Influencing and persuading customers – the 3 secrets
- How to “add value” for your customers
- Knowing how to remain calm when customers complain.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Delivering Excellent Customer Care works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.