This one-day course is designed to take the mystique out of managing a project.
We will explore a range of tools and techniques so that you are able to confidently set up a project and then keep it on track, ensuring you deliver the outcomes you need.
Working on your own real life case study, you will be given the opportunity to use a range of tools and techniques so that they can be put into practice straight away. By the end of the course, you will have a clear framework for effectively delivering large and small projects.
This course is suitable for those who are new to project management or have some experience as a project manager.
At the end of this course:
- You will understand the fundamentals of project management
- You will be confident in setting up a project from scratch
- You will be able to scope out a project and identify clear aims and objectives
- You will understand how to manage project risk
- You will appreciate the importance of effective project communication
- You will learn how to monitor and evaluate your project using critical success and failure factors.