Presenting with Confidence
In today’s working world, presenting is a fact of life – it is a core business skill and we are expected to be good at it. For those of us who worry about presenting, this poses a huge problem: how do we learn to present and get good at it?
This one day course is your answer. No matter what your current level is, you can teach yourself to be a really good presenter. Every aspect of presenting is covered, not only can you learn the nuts and bolts of putting a presentation together, but also the art of presentation performance. Presenting with Confidence is full of tried and tested techniques, with secrets from the most accomplished presenters and, most importantly, lots and lots of encouragement to turn you into a brilliant presenter.
At the end of this course you will:
- have a very simple three-step template for preparing a presentation and a very powerful three-step template for delivering a presentation.
- be aware of the three things all great presenters do.
- understand the power of simplicity for delivering a memorable presentation.
- prepare and deliver a two-minute work-related presentation with coaching-in-the-moment.
- know how to design PowerPoint slides for maximum effect and how to handle a Q&A session so that you are always in control.
One-Day Programme Format
Leading Edge Leadership’s one-day programmes are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day face-to-face training programmes are scheduled from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm. We deliver all our one-day programmes as in-company programmes.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging learning experience.
- Presenting with Confidence works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
- We provide copies of the PPT slides and any handouts/profiles for each participant.
- This one-day face-to-face programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.