In today’s market, outstanding performance is no longer enough if you want to progress your career. Image and visibility are now essential components of career success. You are a brand – and you need to know what your brand stands for.
This one-day course builds a comprehensive profile of “Me PLC” – a fascinating insight into who you are and what you stand for. The starting point is knowing and understanding your personal brand. This will allow you to project the image and impression you want to create in the workplace in a consistent and authentic manner, thereby developing your unique brand.
At the end of this course you will:
- acknowledge and recognise that you are a “brand”; identify your most important life values.
- build up a comprehensive profile of “Me PLC” in terms of the image you would like to present versus the image you actually present, how assertive you are, your level of self-awareness, how well you manage your emotions, how well you relate to others, and how you handle conflict.
- know how to communicate to build rapport and empathy.
- be able to use a technique to get your opinion across in an assertive way without being aggressive.
- have identified your strengths and weaknesses in interpersonal relationships and gain tips and techniques on how to build relationships and further develop your personal brand.