Train the Trainer
This one-day virtual programme is suitable for trainers who want to learn a range of tips and techniques to take your training to another level.
The key purpose of a training event is to help people to learn. Learning is an active process – people learn best when they feel involved, can ask and answer questions, discuss, debate, try things out, work in teams, and reflect on and apply ideas. Great trainers understand how people learn, what stops them learning and how to create a stimulating learning environment. Great trainers are facilitators – they encourage and manage discussions, ask great questions, set up interesting activities and provide a truly engaging learning experience.
This practical-based, one-day virtual programme is packed with tips and techniques to take your training to a whole new level. It is suitable for new and experienced trainers who want to avail of the latest thinking, delivery and facilitation approaches so that they can provide motivational, memorable and dynamic training courses.
At the end of this course you will:
- Be aware of the eight core competencies of a great trainer.
- Understand how adults learn; how to cater for different learning styles; how to use learning logs.
- Know how to structure a training event, set up and debrief group activities.
- Be able to show flexibility in terms of – room layout, session timings, letting participants contribute within time constraints, how to handle difficult participants.
- Be able to facilitate at an advanced level – the “right” questions to ask to promote discussion.
- Be confident using modern visual aids – video clips, flip charts, PowerPoint, music.
Leading Edge Leadership’s workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day virtual training programmes consist of 3 x 90-minute virtual workshops, typically scheduled at the following times:
9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
This scheduling allows for adequate breaks between each workshop that will fit in easily around hectic work schedules and has proved hugely successful.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- You can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Train The Trainer works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 18 attendees. (Our workshops can have up to 20 attendees).
- We deliver this programme “live” on our Zoom platform as the Zoom features (breakout rooms, polling, idea boards, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling ) ensure the workshops are highly interactive and engaging. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- We provide electronic copies of any handouts/profiles (in advance of the programme) along with the link and instructions for joining and this can be forwarded to each attendee. After the programme we provide a copy of the PPT slides (to forward to attendees), a list of the attendees who attended and screenshots of the attendee feedback.
- This one-day virtual programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.