Delivering Excellent Customer Care
This one-day face-to-face programme is suitable for those who want to learn a range of tips and techniques for delivering excellent customer care.
Businesses and organisations that deliver differentiated, reliable and customer-focused service have a distinct competitive advantage. Customers today are more demanding than ever before – they no longer choose between speed, quality or price – they expect all three.
This one-day face-to-face programme will equip attendees with the skills and techniques to deliver high quality customer service consistently.
At the end of this course you will:
- Understanding the customer’s expectations
- Identifying the biggest challenge when dealing with customers
- Knowing how to build rapport and create the right first impression
- Influencing and persuading customers – the 3 secrets
- How to “add value” for your customers
- Knowing how to remain calm when customers complain.
One-Day Programme Format
Leading Edge Leadership’s one-day programmes are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day face-to-face training programmes are scheduled from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm. We deliver all our one-day programmes as in-company programmes.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging learning experience.
- Delivering Excellent Customer Care works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
- We provide copies of the PPT slides and any handouts/profiles for each participant.
- This one-day face-to-face programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.