We live in a world where we have more of everything – except time. In today’s workplace we are expected to do more, do it better, do it quicker, and do it for less.
This course is for really busy people who want to be able to manage their time and themselves in the most effective way possible. The course helps you identify what steals your time and provides proven techniques to help you plan, prioritise, and delegate effectively.
At the end of this course you will:
- know how well you manage yourself in order to manage your time – a self-evaluation.
- know the three things that impact most on your time management and your biggest time stealer.
- know the secret of writing an effective “To Do” list.
- be adept at writing SMART objectives for yourself and your team.
- be aware of the two criteria for prioritising and why we should try to do the “big tasks” first.
- know how to say “no” assertively without coming across as aggressive.
- understand the true purpose of delegation and have acquired a simple step-by-step process for ensuring effective delegation.