Time Management Skills
We live in a world where we have more of everything – except time. In today’s workplace we are expected to do more, do it better, do it quicker, and do it for less.
This course is for really busy people who want to be able to manage their time and themselves in the most effective way possible. The course helps you identify what steals your time and provides proven techniques to help you plan, prioritise, and delegate effectively.
At the end of this course you will:
- know how well you manage yourself in order to manage your time – a self-evaluation.
- know the three things that impact most on your time management and your biggest time stealer.
- know the secret of writing an effective “To Do” list.
- be adept at writing SMART objectives for yourself and your team.
- be aware of the two criteria for prioritising and why we should try to do the “big tasks” first.
- know how to say “no” assertively without coming across as aggressive.
- understand the true purpose of delegation and have acquired a simple step-by-step process for ensuring effective delegation.
One-Day Programme Format
Leading Edge Leadership’s one-day programmes are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Our one-day face-to-face training programmes are scheduled from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm. We deliver all our one-day programmes as in-company programmes.
Our team of ten highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging learning experience.
- Time Management Skills works best with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
- We provide copies of the PPT slides and any handouts/profiles for each participant.
- This one-day face-to-face programme costs £1800 per day (plus VAT) – working out at £112.50 per attendee with 16 attendees.