After 18 months of working away from the office environment more people than ever now want some form of flexibility in their working lives. They are looking for a good work/life balance.
“Hybrid working” has become the default solution for businesses faced with employees who don’t want to, or need to, go back to a full-time office.
The ability to provide your employees with a truly flexible workplace will increase engagement, improve productivity and build loyalty. It will reduce stress and improve mental health.
Traditionally businesses have measured productivity through presenteeism – how long you spend in the office is linked to how much you are believed to contribute to the company’s success. The pandemic has made us question such a long-standing assumption.
To date, most companies have focused on the logistics of hybrid working – such as office space and technology – rather than the more complex issues of how to best manage a dispersed team and ensure there is collaboration and effective communication when people aren’t in the same room together.
Hybrid working will be seen as a big challenge for many managers and leaders because it’s a new challenge. In reality, it’s just a different way of working.
Managing and leading a hybrid approach to work with your team could be complicated, challenging and full of personal risk.
Or it could be approached as a challenge that has the capacity to excite and enthuse.
In this 90-minute virtual workshop aimed at managers and leaders at every level:
- We will identify what your team needs to stay productive and engaged, no matter where they are
- We will outline clear strategies for managing and leading your team in a hybrid-working environment in four key areas:
- Enhancing and building on your existing team culture
- Ensuring collaboration among your team flourishes
- Getting your communication strategy exactly right
- Building trust – the highest form of human motivation