Would you like your employees to be more creative and innovative? They can be. When you apply creative thinking and innovation to every aspect of your business or organisation, you are able to have a sustainable competitive advantage and stay ahead of your competition.
In 90 minutes participants will learn how to creatively solve problems using The 6-Step Creative Thinking Model by:
- understanding the difference between creativity and innovation
- becoming familiar with and being able to apply the 6-Step Creative Thinking Model
- having opportunities to explore their creative ability
- learning and practising a range of techniques to be more creative at work.
Face-to-Face Workshop Content
Each participant identifies a current workplace project, initiative, challenge, problem or issue they are working on prior to the workshop.
In the workshop each participant applies the 6-Step Creative Thinking Model to his or her identified area so that the workshop is both personal and meaningful for each individual.
- define the project, initiative, challenge, problem or issue in 12 words or less.
- we identify the cause/s using the “why/why” technique.
- participants do “green light thinking” to come up with as many ideas/solutions for their project, initiative, problem, challenge or issue.
- participants do “red light thinking” to identify their best solution/s. Participants use a very powerful technique called the Hassle-Impact Matrix to arrive at their best solution/s.
- we use The 4P’s Model to get buy-in for our solution/s.
- we look at the only two questions that need to be asked in order to monitor and evaluate our proposed solution/s.