Variety is also offered in the form of:
- a choice of one, two or three-hour coaching sessions delivered face-to-face or online
- a choice of ten keynote motivational leadership talks
- the facilitation of away days, events and meetings.
The training solutions have been developed to:
- deliver a fundamental shift in the performance and engagement of people
- engage people to do more, do it quicker, do it better, and do it for less.
Working in partnership with clients, solutions that make a difference will be delivered so that:
- programmes can be tailored to meet your exact needs and deliver the outcomes your organisation wants
- the impact of the training can be measured by the performance of your people.
We use a robust evaluation system to measure the performance of the delegates before, during and after the training. Before the course, each delegate is sent a programme-specific questionnaire to assess their existing knowledge, skills and experience. During the delivery of the programme participants record key learning points in their Personal Development Plan. At the end of the programme each delegate assesses their learning and draws up an action plan. After two months the delegates are contacted again and asked to rate their knowledge of the key learning points and describe how their behaviour has changed.