How To Excel As A Manager
To achieve great results every business and organisation requires every employee to continually develop their skills and behaviours. When an individual is in a management role, they take on the responsibility of achieving those great results through other people.
In 90 minutes delegates will learn the real secrets of how to be a great manager by:
- What the best managers do, know, say, see, hear and look like
- Understanding how to “grow” yourself as a manager
- Understanding how to “grow” others as managers
- Identifying your preferred management style.
Virtual Workshop Content
In this fast paced, practical and highly interactive virtual workshop we identify what makes an excellent manager.
In a short facilitated activity participants identify some of the challenges they currently face in their role as a manager.
We facilitate a group activity to identify the six characteristics of an excellent manager – what the best managers know, do, say, see, hear and look like.
In a practical breakout room activity participants identify the key qualities of an excellent manager and we explore the differences between being a manager and being a leader.
The workshop identifies the three things all excellent managers do and participants learn about the four questions every manager needs to ask of his/her team – at least once a year.
This virtual workshop concludes with everyone identifying his or her preferred management style using a short psychometric profile.
“Before you become a manager, success is all about growing yourself; when you become a manager, success is all about growing others.”
Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric
Are you looking for a flexible and convenient training solution?
If you are our 90-minute virtual workshops are your answer. Our virtual workshops cover the essentials of the topic and are facilitated in a high energy, fast-paced style. The workshops are highly motivational and equip your staff with skills that they can put into practice straight away.
Up to 25 delegates can attend each virtual workshop. We can deliver three workshops in a day making this a highly cost-effective training option.
The Benefits of 90-Minute Training:
- Quick: one topic is covered in 90 minutes – no longer than the average meeting
- Effective: delegates learn new skills they can implement immediately
- Practical: topics cover useful skills that will benefit your organisation
- Productive: training will boost morale and improve performance
- Fun: workshops are energetic and enjoyable
- Motivational: staff feel valued and have new skills to do their job better or take on more responsibility
- Convenient: delivered online (or at your offices at a time to suit your team)
- Good value: workshops can cost from as little as £19 per delegate (3 workshops in a day with 25 delegates in each workshop).