Leadership is complicated, challenging, and full of personal risk. But it also has the capacity to excite and enthuse.
As the leader, you define the culture. You mould what happens in your team and in the organisation. This demands a belief in oneself, a passion for the job, and a love of people. Equally, it requires humility, an awareness of others’ worlds, and a capacity for aloneness. It is a difficult balancing act.
In 90 minutes participants will learn the real secrets of how to be a great leader by:
- understanding the difference between leading and managing
- identifying the 7 features of great leadership
- learning about the 3 things all great leaders do
- identifying your preferred leadership style.
This virtual workshop is pitched to suit leaders at every level within the business from senior management to leaders at executive level.
Virtual Workshop Content
In this virtual workshop participants reflect on the three unusual combinations of attributes for successful leadership.
The workshop identifies the 6 characteristics of an excellent leader and explores the difference between leading and managing.
In a practical breakout room activity participants identify the qualities of a really good leader and complete a short psychometric profile to identify their preferred leadership style.
This virtual workshop concludes with an activity to identify each participant’s leadership point of view.
Our 90-minute virtual workshops are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Finding time for training in today’s busy world isn’t easy. Leading Edge Leadership’s 90-minute virtual workshops provide your people with the flexibility to log on to highly focused learning workshops that will fit in easily around their hectic work schedules.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- Each workshop is completed in 90 minutes – no longer than the average meeting – and you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Each workshop is highly focused and contains the essentials of the topic it covers.
- Up to three workshops can be held in any one day.
- You can choose any combination of workshop titles from our range of 65 workshop titles and have up to 25 attendees in each workshop – so you can provide training for up to 75 attendees per day.
- The workshops are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
- We deliver the workshops on our Zoom platform. We can also deliver the workshops on your preferred platform.
- Typically we deliver three 90-minute virtual workshops in a day for most of our clients:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: Workshop 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Workshop 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Workshop 3
Incredibly time and cost efficient, this “How To” series of 90-minute virtual workshops reflects the realities of today’s business environment.