Businesses and organisations that deliver differentiated, reliable and customer-focused service have a distinct competitive advantage. Customers today are more demanding than ever before – they no longer choose between speed, quality or price – they expect all three.
This workshop will equip participants with the skills and techniques to deliver high quality customer service consistently.
In 90 minutes participants will learn how to deliver high quality customer service consistently by:
- knowing how to create the right first impression
- learning a technique to better understand the customer needs and expectations
- knowing how to remain calm when customers complain.
The workshop explores different ways to make the right first impression by looking at strategies for building rapport. Examples of good customer service and poor customer service are used and reflected upon.
Participants learn techniques to help them better understand the customer needs and expectations and the workshop identifies tips for remaining calm under pressure when a customer complains.
The workshop concludes with role-playing different customer service scenarios.
Course delivery details
Our 90-minute bite-sized webinars are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.Finding time for training in today’s busy world isn’t easy. Leading Edge Leadership’s 90-minute bite-sized webinars provide your people with the flexibility to attend highly focused learning webinars that will fit in easily around their hectic work schedules.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- Each webinar is completed in 90 minutes – no longer than the average meeting – and you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Each webinar is highly focused and contains the essentials of the topic it covers.
- Up to three webinars can be held in any one day.
- You can choose any combination of webinar titles from our range of 65 webinar titles and have up to 25 attendeesin each webinar – so you can provide training for up to 75 attendees per day.
- The webinars are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
- We deliver the webinars on our Zoom platform. We can also deliver the webinars on your preferred platform.
- Typically we deliver three 90-minute webinars in a day for most of our clients:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: Webinar 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Webinar 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Webinar 3
Incredibly time and cost efficient, this “How To” series of 90-minute webinars reflects the realities of today’s business environment.